December 06, 2006

Catch up...

Okay, I know it has been awhile. First, mom and dad seem to have lost the charger for the camera, which means that there are no pictures of me (except on others cameras) for the last two weeks or so. Which is really too bad because on at least a couple of occasions I was wearing a dress! I am trying to 'borrow' a picture from my friend Simona's site - see sidebar - which has all the daddies and kids, in which I am not wearing a dress, but can't seem to do it...so go look at her site.

In other news - I really am not walking since that first couple of steps. Who needs to when you have mom and dad and kate to carry you around? Besides I can crawl super fast - and I can climb up stairs. I have 4 teeth now - two on top, though they are hard to see. I like to eat o's and vegetable puffs. I also like to carry them around on my body (they get sticky when wet) and leave them in places where I can then go back and eat them later! Always a snack to be found on the floor of our house.

I will tell mom and dad to get it together and get some pics up soon!

No comments: