April 07, 2006

First Day of Blogging





This is lil' dyl - since Dylan Rose was already taken - and I begin today to document my life for all of my friends and fans near and far. I'll spend the first few slots playing catch-up for the past 12 weeks of my life that you may have missed. Top - me at 6 weeks - my colicky phase. Next one down - me age 1 week. Sorry these are out of order. Next - in the yellow hat knitted by grandma - at the boat age 11 weeks. Lastly - in the blue, at the park, age 8 weeks. I promise that I do not mind my folks speaking in first person for me right now....though that may soon change.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lil Dyl! I can't believe you are blogging already but then, we all know you are brilliant as well as beutiful and I love you so much and can't wailt to fill that little face (and all other body parts) with kisses. luv gtandma